- Application Modeling & Simulation
- Code Generation
The MULTI Toolbox for Embedded Coder enables users to seamlessly run, verify and test Simulink models on popular embedded processors and simulators, enabling Processor-In-the-Loop (PIL) test and validation.
Through the MULTI Toolbox for Embedded Coder, the Simulink user easily generates and compiles optimized code with the industry-leading Green Hills Optimizing C/C++ Compilers and runs the compiled code through the MULTI® IDE on either its built-in instruction set simulator or on an embedded processor. Results and behavior of the code running in this Processor-In-the-Loop (PIL) manner can then be verified against Simulink’s simulated tests.
After the program completes, the user can employ the complete set of features in the MULTI Integrated Development Environment (IDE), separately from Simulink, in various use cases such as:
- Multicore debugger with OS awareness for INTEGRITY RTOS, µ-velOSity RTOS, Linux and other operating systems
- MISRA C Adherence Checker
- Reverse-execution debugging with TimeMachine Suite
- Run-time Error Detection & Memory Leak Detection
- Code Coverage Analysis & Performance Profiler
- DoubleCheck® Source Code Analyzer
- Instruction set simulator for the processor core
- Flash programming on embedded board
- Certified for safety-critical uses in Automotive (ISO 26262 ASIL D), Industrial (IEC 61508 SIL 3) and Railway (EN 50128 SIL 3)
Supported Green Hills Products
Supported Processor Architectures
- Power Architecture
- Renesas RH850
The MathWorks, Inc.
3 Apple Hill Drive
Natick, MA 01760-2098