- System Engineering/Consulting
- CPU Boards
- Automotive Development Platforms (ADP)
The third generation Snapdragon™ Automotive Development Platforms based on the Qualcomm® Snapdragon automotive chipset provides high-performance automotive infotainment, with advanced driver assist platform for developing, testing, optimizing, and showcasing next-generation in-vehicle infotainment solutions.
- SA6155P ADP—features the Qualcomm mid-tier SA6155 system-on-Chip, which includes the Qualcomm Kryo™ 300 Octa-core CPU, Qualcomm® Adreno™ 608 GPU, high-performance Hexagon™ V66 DSP, Qualcomm Spectra 230 ISP, Adreno 433 VPU. The ADP features rich connectivity through Wi-Fi 802.11ax, Bluetooth LE 5.1 and supports up to 8 GMSL cameras and 2 mini display ports for multimedia.
- SA8155P ADP—includes eight Kryo™ CPUs, Qualcomm® Adreno™ 640 GPU and high-performance Hexagon™ 6 DSP. The ADP features rich connectivity through Wi-Fi 802.11ax, Bluetooth LE 5.1. The ADP supports up to 8 GMSL cameras and 5 mini display ports. The ADP provides an optimized application development environment for rapid deployment of high performance and power efficient connected automotive infotainment offerings.
- SA8195P ADP— offers the Qualcomm Kryo™ 495 Octa-core CPU, Qualcomm® Adreno™ 680 GPU and high-performance Hexagon™ 6 DSP, Qualcomm Spectra ISP 390, Adreno 554 VPU, Qualcomm Secure Processing Unit SPU230, Qualcomm Neural Processing SDK NPU512. The ADP features rich connectivity through Wi-Fi 802.11ax, Bluetooth LE 5.1 as well as supporting up to 8 GMSL cameras and 5 mini display ports for multimedia.
Supported Green Hills Products
- INTEGRITY RTOS
- INTEGRITY Multivisor for virtualization
- MULTI Integrated Development Environment
- Green Hills Software C/C++ Compilers
- Green Hills Software Ada Compiler
- TimeMachine debugging suite
- Green Hills Probe
Supported Processor Architectures
7535 Irvine Center Drive, Ste 100
Irvine, CA 92618
Return to Green Hills Software's partner directory