Field Application Engineer (Netherlands)
Don't miss out on the chance of becoming our new Field Application Engineer!
From cars to secure cell phones to avionics' systems, the most advanced electronic systems are built worldwide with Green Hills Software products. Green Hills Software is the leading provider of software tools and operating systems used to build high-reliability systems that millions of people depend on every day. When you drive a car, send a message, print an article or board a plane, you rely on the work of thousands of programmers and designers who build and debug with our products.
We solve the world's toughest software problems. Our operating systems never fail and can't be hacked. Our compilers produce the highest-performance code. With our debugger, programmers solve bugs in hours or minutes that otherwise take days or weeks. Our hiring process is selective and entails quality testing, resulting in small elite teams of top engineers. Join us and change the world.
Tasks and responsibilitiesDue to our strong growth we have a vacancy for a Field Application Engineer in Germany and the Netherlands.This position supports prospects and customers from the early stages of their decision process to select the best solution for their software development. You support their projects by delivering consultancy, training and guidance on the use of Green Hills Software's (GHS) products. Responsibilities include:
- Technical presentations of GHS products at customer visits and trade shows.
- Pre-sales support and post-sales support on GHS products.
- Help to implement and/or optimize device driver codes for customer boards.
- Support the sales staff of GHS from a technical perspective.
- Report customer information gathered at visits to the regional Sales Manager.
- Provide help to set up and participate to regional trade shows.
For the position of Field Application Engineer we are looking for driven, eager candidates with following skills:
- A BS or MS in electrical engineering or computer science (academic level), or in a technical study with the main focus on embedded software.
- At least 5+ years work experience, preferably in automotive since that is the main industry we are servicing.
- A strong team player and communicator, working well with colleagues yet also able to work independently.
- Due to the high diversity of projects, you need to be flexible and capable to rapidly switch from one task to another.
- Besides the language of the country you are applying in, full proficiency in English, German is a plus.
Besides this great opportunity to enhance your career in our rapidly growing company, we offer you an attractive set of employment conditions.
- A fulltime job of 40 hours per week, with flexible hours and workplace.
- Excellent primary and fringe benefits.
- A highly varied job with both freedom and responsibility to maximize what the position offers.
- The chance to work in an informal and close team of eager and driven peers.
- An independent position in an international and dynamic environment.
- An attractive study compensation plan.
Please email your resume to: email@example.com.