INTEGRITY Secure Smartphone - Trusted Mobile Device
Ubiquitous mobile devices present an attractive target for hackers. Mobile-borne viruses, Trojans, and other subversions now exceed the quantity of such malware found on PCs. Mobile phones run complex multimedia operating systems – Android, Windows Phone, Linux, iOS - containing the same types of vulnerabilities that afflict our laptops, desktops and servers.
The INTEGRITY Secure Smartphone - Trusted Mobile Device (INTEGRITY-TMD) provides the next generation of trusted mobile platforms. Incorporating Green Hills Software's INTEGRITY Multivisor, INTEGRITY-TMD offers a dual-Android solution built with proven security. INTEGRITY-TMD is delivered on standard commercial hardware, providing an affordable solution for both commercial enterprise and government environments.
Many hypervisors bundle the software required to support guest environments, such as device drivers and middleware, in a monolithic architecture. The results look much like a general-purpose operating system, with unknown exposure and many vulnerabilities. Numerous guest operating system vulnerabilities have been discovered in other hypervisors, such as Xen and VMware.
The INTEGRITY-TMD architecture relies on a proven, trustworthy security kernel to provide domain isolation and is certified to protect against even the most sophisticated attacks.
- Powered by INTEGRITY Multivisor
- Multiple independent Android personas serving different security domains or communities of interest
- Seamlessly and securely share phone resources, peripherals and I/O
- Trustworthy indicator showing which persona is active Persona switching controlled by on-screen icon and trusted gesture
- Protected supervisor domain used for trusted applications, device drivers and secure I/O
- Data-at-rest protection through encrypted memory
- Secure device login to unlock the device and protected file systems
- Signed Boot Chain for trusted boot capability anchored in a Root of Trust
Organizations trust INTEGRITY technology in systems with the most demanding reliability requirements:
- NSA-certified secure mobile phones and PDAs
- FAA DO-178B Level A-certified avionics controlling passenger and military aircraft
- FDA Class III life-critical medical devices
- IEC 61508 SIL3-certified industrial control systems
- Automotive, consumer, networking, and many other reliability-critical systems
Shipping 2013 on Samsung Note II Smartphone:
- Compatible with multiple mobile networks
- Large 5.5 inch Super AMOLED touchscreen
- 8 MP rear facing camera w/ flash & 1.9 MP forward facing camera
- Exynos 4412 w/ Quad-core 1.6 GHz Cortex-A9
- Jellybean 4.1.2 Operating System
- Full Android Compatibility
Green Hills Software is the world-leading expert in commercial high assurance systems software solutions. Green Hills Software has 31 years of systems software achievement and customer satisfaction and a worldwide engineering and support staff that can ensure the success of the most demanding projects and customers.
In this day and age, mobile device manufacturers plan their product roadmaps years in advance and therefore depend on stable, proven suppliers for their critical components. Fortune 500 companies like Ford, HP, and Boeing have depended upon the corporate stability, product reliability, and project delivery of Green Hills Software for many years.