Hiring elite teams of top engineers
From secure cell phones to airliner flight systems, the world is built with Green Hills Software. Green Hills Software is the leading provider of software tools and operating systems used to build high-reliability systems that millions of people depend on every day. When you drive a car, send a message, print an article, or board a plane, you rely on the work of thousands of programmers and designers who build and debug with our products.
We solve the world’s toughest software problems. Our operating systems never fail and can’t be hacked. Our compilers produce the highest-performance code. With our debugger, programmers solve bugs in hours or minutes that otherwise take days or weeks. Our hiring process is intense and selective, resulting in small elite teams of top engineers. Join us and change the world.
We know that creativity cannot be scheduled, which is why we highly value open communication and flexible hours. Based in Santa Barbara, California, we have the finest year-round climate in the world. Santa Barbara offers all benefits of a highly cultural city, with no smog and no traffic. You can enjoy living in paradise while building great software products.
In the upcoming months, members of Green Hills engineering teams will be attending on-campus recruiting fairs at the following schools to meet with prospective candidates and arrange interviews for positions on our technical teams:
- Cal Poly, San Luis Obispo: October 8
- Caltech: October 21
- Carnegie-Mellon University: September 16
- Cornell University: September 17
- Harvard University: October 10
- Harvey Mudd College: October 3
- MIT: September 19
- Rose-Hulman Institute of Technology: October 1
- UCSB: October 23
We will also hold Information Sessions and On-Campus Interviews the following dates:
- Cal Poly, San Luis Obispo: October 27-28
- Caltech: November 5-6
- Carnegie-Mellon University: September 30-October 1 and 2
- Cornell University: October 1-2
- Harvard University: October 21-22
- Harvey Mudd College: October 16-17
- MIT: October 8-9
- Rose-Hulman Institute of Technology: October 14-15
- UCSB: November 5-6
Email email@example.com for more information.
Green Hills Software is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer.