INTEGRITY Security Services (ISS)
With the explosion of the Internet of Things (IoT), billions of embedded devices are expected to have Internet connectivity by 2020. With their unique IP address, each of these devices becomes a target for attack. As a result, embedded developers will need to focus on securing components, devices, software, networks and data throughout their lifecycles.
To address this need, INTEGRITY Security Services (ISS) was formed as a Green Hills Software company. ISS provides embedded system developers with end-to-end solutions that address both device and enterprise security infrastructure:
- Embedded cryptographic toolkits are a comprehensive suite of FIPS 140-2 compliant cryptographic toolkits for the development of high assurance data protection
- the Device Lifecycle Management (DLM) system is a flexible enterprise key management infrastructure specifically designed to secure and simplify the process of cryptographic device development. DLM provides the critical infrastructure support to manufacture secure devices—including digital signing service and supply chain key management.
Embedded cryptographic toolkits
The ISS embedded cryptographic toolkits provide system developers with a complete suite of crytptographic libraries for end-to-end security development. Available individually or bundled, components include:
- FIPS 140-2 compliant, cryptographic algorithm library
- TLS/SSL stack
- SSH 2.0 stack
- IPSec/IKE stack
- secure boot solution
- Device Lifecycle Management (DLM) agent
All ISS crypto toolkits are designed to detect software tampering, protect critical data in memory, and communicate securely using best practice mutual authentication.
High-assurance enterprise key management infrastructure
The Device Lifecycle Management (DLM) system provides organizations with all infrastructure key management services critical for embedded security development. DLM uses industry-recognized standards for the high-assurance management of keys and operations across multiple products lines and distributed production environments. Engineering, manufacturing, and IT departments use DLM to securely generate software signatures, certificates, and unique device keys. Available as an appliance or hosted-cloud service, DLM is the most comprehensive solution for enterprise product security:
- Protect critical assets and intellectual property from unauthorized use, over production, and gray markets
- Enable secure key and software distribution, keeping crtitical data off third party servers and untrusted networks
- Create a trusted Internet of Things through design and manufacture of secure products