2013 MULTI IDE and INTEGRITY RTOS Product Training Courses
Who Should Attend:
Software engineers, application engineers, test engineers, technical managers, product managers or anyone who wants a better technical understanding of Green Hills Software’s products and wants to know how to apply that knowledge to increase productivity and get to market faster.
What You'll Learn:
The class will focus on techniques to speed development, improve product reliability, increase performance and reduce time to market. We'll provide an excellent base of information for the new INTEGRITY and MULTI user and provide insider tricks and more detail for a seasoned user.
- $3,300/person for all 5 days
- $1,700/person for just the MULTI portions
A light breakfast as well as lunch will be served all five days.
NOTE: Travel, lodging and expenses are the responsibility of the attendee.
To provide the best learning environment, classes are limited to 12 students. Sign up now to reserve your space.
Each day, class begins at 8:30am and runs until 5:30pm. While all five days are strongly recommended for all experience levels, course components can be split. Daily course topics are as follows:
- Days One and Two: Comprehensive review of MULTI including an overview of the award winning TimeMachine, the EventAnalyzer, the kernel aware debugging tools as well as many other MULTI features which will help developers produce more bug-free products in less time than conventional tool chains.
- Days Three and Four: Focus on the INTEGRITY RTOS API with instruction on how to write memory protected applications in one or more address spaces, how to communicate between addresses spaces and how to make the most of the INTEGRITY RTOS.
- Day Five: Focus on INTEGRITY device drivers examining ways to write fast and secure device driver code. We'll also discuss the time line of an interrupt as well as device handling.