Copyright & Patent Notices
This website is intended for informational purposes only
Green Hills, the Green Hills logo, INTEGRITY, MULTI, DoubleCheck, EventAnalyzer, Integrate, SuperTrace, ResourceAnalyzer, CodeFactor, INTEGRITY Multivisor, GMART, GSTART, G-Cover, PathAnalyzer, GHNet, TimeMachine, µ-velOSity, Padded Cell, TotalDeveloper, and Optimizing Compiler are trademarks or registered trademarks of Green Hills Software in the US and/or internationally.
- SPARCstation, SunOS and Solaris are trademarks of Sun Microsystems, Inc.
- HP and HPUX are trademarks of the Hewlett Packard Company, Inc.
- IBM, RS6000, AIX and PowerPC are trademarks of International Business Machines, Inc
- Windows is a trademark of Microsoft Corporation.Unixware and Univel are trademarks of Univel, Inc.
- Interactive is a trademark of Interactive Systems Corporation.
- X Window System is a trademark of the Massachusetts Institute of Technology.
- OSF is a trademark of the Open Software Foundation.
- DG, Aviion and DGUX are trademarks of Data General Corporation.
- MIPS and RISCos are trademarks of MIPS Technologies, Inc.
- 88open and BCS-88 are trademarks of the 88 Open Consortium, Ltd.
- VxWorks is a trademark of Wind River Systems, Inc.
- pSOS+ and pSOSystem are trademarks of Integrated Systems, Inc.
- C-Executive is a trademark of JMI Software Systems, Inc.
- CHORUS is a registered trademark of Chorus Systems. CHORUS/ClassiX, CHORUS/COOL, CHORUS/Fusion, CHORUS/MiX, CHORUS/OS, and "Componentizied OS" are trademarks of Chorus Systems.
- UNIX is a registered trademark and The Open Group is a trademark of The Open
- ThreadX is a registered trademark and FileX, NetX, picokernel, and preemption-threshold
are trademarks of Express Logic, Inc.
- POSIX is a registered trademark and 1003.1 is a trademark of the Institute of Electrical and Electronic Engineers, Inc.
All other trademarks or registered trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Green Hills Software virtual patent marking
The following Green Hills Software products are protected by patents in the U.S. and elsewhere. This website is provided to satisfy the virtual patent marking provisions of various jurisdictions including the virtual patent marking provisions of the America Invents Act. The following list of Green Hills Software products may not be all inclusive, and other Green Hills Software products not listed here may be protected by one or more patents.
MULTI Integrated Development Environment protected by U.S. Patents 5,859,963, 7,653,899, 8,015,552, 8,132,159, 8,136,096, 8,266,608, 8,271,955, 8,584,097, 8,789,023 and 8,914,777. Additional patents may be pending in the U.S. and elsewhere.